Terms and conditions are applicable to all orders placed with Blinds Valley UK.
- 1.1 - Before you place an order we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take affect once they have been posted on our website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions before every purchase.
- 1.2 - For future reference please print these terms and conditions and any emails we send you.
- 2.1 – A home consultation will be booked at your address with one of our fully trained advisors.
- 2.2 – Our advisor will show you samples of all products.
- 2.3 – Once the order has been placed, you cannot amend or cancel the order.
- 2.4 – We will take all of the necessary measurements for your order.
- 2.5 – If any faults occur with your window measurements, a replacement will be arranged at no extra cost.
- 2.6 – Once the order has been placed, you must make the payment of the deposit.
- 2.7 – Once the deposit has been paid, your order will be processed and sent to the manufacturing team.
- 2.8 – We try to deliver or fit your order within 7 working days. A member of our team will contact you to arrange an appointment, at a date and time that is convenient for you.
- 3.1 – The prices vary according to the size of the window and products.
- 3.2 – All prices shown are in UK pounds and include value added tax (where applicable) at the applicable current rate.
- 3.3 – Whilst we try to ensure that all prices displayed on the website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option to reconfirm the goods at the correct price or cancel the order.
- 3.4 – Payments are to be made via cash, bank transfer, or cheque.
- 4.1 – On the fitting date you must ensure that the product and fitting is correct and doesn’t have any defects. Any defects of fitting mistakes noticed must be reported to the employee, who will resolve the problem.
- 5.1 – All of our goods come with a 12-month guarantee.
- 5.2 – Should any defect arise during the warranty period, we shall repair or replace the defected goods (or any part of them) for free on a like-for-like basis, provided that the defect has not arisen as a result of any of the following:
- 6.1 – We will never supply customers with substitute goods.
In these terms and conditions, the following terms mean:
At Blinds Valley UK, we aim to provide a complete service, starting from free home visits, presenting product samples, and free measuring and fitting. Our range includes: